Homemade Tetley Tea Exfoliator
This DIY Tetley Tea Scrub is perfect for a quick pick-me-up, a spa day at home, or even enjoy it in your bubble bath. You can exfoliate in the shower or add a couple of scoops to your bath water and let it dissolve for a luxurious bath treatment. This scrub is ideal for use once every 1- 2 weeks, especially if your skin is sensitive. Be sure not to add water into the mixture. To keep the mix water free, use a spoon to scoop the mix from the jar into your bath or hand.
- 2-4 teabags of Tetley teabags (cut open the teabag and remove the contents)
- 1 cup of white sugar or brown sugar
- 1/2 cup of extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. of honey
- 10 drops of lavender essential oil(optional)
- In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix until well combined. Store the exfoliator in an air-tight container in a cool, dark place.