The health benefits of Rooibos tea
A cup of Rooibos can make everything better. It can lift flagging spirits on even the worst of days. And it can warm freezing fingers in the height of winter. However, the best part about Rooibos tea is that it’s a natural source of many health benefits. Take a look at the 10 ways that drinking Rooibos can help you improve your health:
- Rooibos is naturally caffeine-free.
- Rooibos is 100% pure and natural – it contains no additives, preservatives, or colourants.
- Rooibos contains antioxidants that can boost your immune system.
- Rooibos can help to reduce allergies and inflammation.
- Rooibos helps to keep the body hydrated.
- Rooibos can help to reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Rooibos can help to reduce the risk of cancer.
- Rooibos can help to soothe stomach cramps and colic in infants.
- Rooibos can help to protect the liver.
- Rooibos can help to reduce stress.
For more information on the benefits of Rooibos, visit the South African Rooibos Council’s website at www.sarooibos.org.za