- Heat the water until it is boiling. Turn down the heat to a simmer. Add the tea bags and sugar. Stir occasionally until sugar has dissolved.
- In a bowl of cold water, bloom the gelatine leaves by immersing the leaves into the water. You will know that they are ready to use when they are limp and hydrated.
- Before adding the gelatine leaves to the hot tea, squeeze off any excess liquid. Stir the gelatine leaves into the sweet tea. Pour the liquid into a fridge-friendly dish and allow to set for 4 hours or over night.
- To serve: the tea should be set into a soft jelly that holds its shape. Cut the tea jelly into squares. Toast the pistachios in a hot pan and run a knife through to roughly chop the nuts.
- Layer the serving dishes with a layer of tea jelly cubes, then coconut cream, followed by pistachio’s. Repeat until all the ingredients are used up.