Follow these simple steps to make a delectable EGGLESS Semolina cake👌
- Add the dry ingredients in a bowl, mix until combined.
- Add the milk and Tetley Masala teabags to a pot and bring to a boil for 3-5 minutes.
- Switch the heat down to a simmer and add the remaining wet ingredients.
- Remove the bay leaf after 5 minutes followed by the cinnamon stick and teabags after they've been thoroughly infused into the milk.
- Remove from the heat and allow to cook for 10 minutes.
- Add the dry ingredients to pot. Incorporate well.
- Spray a bundt pan with Cook ń Bake and add the mix.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven 180°C.
- When the skewer comes clean 25-30 minutes later the cake is ready to serve, with fresh cream and toasted almonds or plain with a delicious cuppa Tetley Masala Chai ☕ 🍰❣️