- Preheat oven 175 degrees and grease a non-stick casserole
- Bring milk to a simmer in a small saucepan. Add Tetley Masala Chai teabags and remove from heat leaving it to steep for 5 minutes. Remove tea bags after five minutes and pour into your casserole. Next add your oats, banana, dates, chia seeds, cinnamon and cardamom into the tea, stir to combine.
- In a bowl combine nuts, brown sugar, butter/coconut oil, cinnamon and salt.
- Use your hands to mix and rub brown sugar into the nuts
- Add nut mixture over oats. Place in the oven and bake for 25 to 30 minutes, until golden. Enjoy!
Recipe credit: https://www.instagram.com/thehealthyplateza/