Burfee Chai Loaf
- Preheat your oven to 180°c
- Heat the milk up on the stove, warm enough to infuse the Masala Chai Tea
- Infuse the Tetley Masala Chai tea bag in the already heated milk and set aside to cool (the longer you leave the tea bag in, the stronger the Chai flavour will be)
- In a separate bowl, mix the eggs and sugar together.
- Beat until they are super light and creamy.
- Add the infused Chai milk and oil, and beat lightly until smoothly combined.
- Slowly add dry ingredients into your wet ingredients, and beat slightly. Do not over beat.
- Grease your desired cake pan, and pour in your batter.
- Pour into desired cake pan
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool before icing.
- Pour all ingredients into a bowl, and beat well with an electric mixer.
- Spread evenly onto your cooled loaf
- Decorate as desired