Recipe by The Secret Adventurer
Cook Time: 35 mins
Servings: 12 servings
- Preheat the oven to 180C and line a 23cm baking tin.
- Melt the butter, chocolate, and Society Mochaccino powder in a small pan and set aside to cool. Add the liqueur to the mix.
- Add all other ingredients to the pan and stir well to combine.
- Pour the mixture into your prepared tin and bake for approximately 35 minutes.
- When baking brownies a skewer should come out brown with a tiny bit of batter attached to show they are done. You want them to be just a bit gooey inside.
- Toast the nuts in a small dry pan for barely a minute till they go golden and release their nutty aroma, tip out of the pan immediately to stop them from cooking further.