Recipe by The Secret Adventurer
Prep & Cooking Time: 45min
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Cream sugar, eggs, and vanilla until sugar dissolves.
- Sift flour, cocoa powder, and baking powder, then add salt.
- Fold half the dry ingredients through egg mixture, then add half the cream.
- Repeat until all ingredients are well combined.
- Fold through melted chocolate.
- Stir bicarbonate of soda and vinegar together and add to the mixture.
- Bake in a greased 20cm x 25cm dish for 30 - 35 minutes, or until the sponge is firm.
- Heat sauce ingredients in a pot until sugar dissolves, then boil for a minute.
- Pour hot sauce over hot pudding and garnish with berries and mint just before serving.