Last on our list is this very delectable Rooibos recipe Mousse Cake from ‘A Touch of Rooibos’ published by Rooibos Ltd. It’s simple, easy to make and will definitely have you coming back for more!
- Whisk together the eggs and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Dissolve the gelatine in the hot Laager Rooibos. Add the honey and lemon juice.
- Fold the gelatine mixture gently into the egg mixture. Lightly fold in the cream.
- Place the cake in the refrigerator for about 1 hour to set.
- When the mousse has set, cut it into any shape you desire, such as small rounds or triangular wedges. Decorate the shapes with chocolate fingers, sugar curls and sprigs of mint. Finally, serve up with a pot of Laager Rooibos tea and enjoy!
- Drizzle some chocolate sauce over the top for some extra chocolatey goodness!