- Brew the teabags in the boiling water for 15 minutes to extract the tea flavor.
- Remove teabags from water.
- Simmer the tea and sugar on medium heat until sugar is dissolved.
- Reduce the liquid to 1 cup of simple syrup.
- Set it aside, leave it to cool.
- In a flask, add some ice, tea syrup, lemon juice and shake till flavors combine and flask is cold.
- Pour liquid into martini glasses and top up with the sparkling lemonade.
Have you got it at home?
- Laager Cranberry & Wild Cherry Rooibos Teabags