Summer means chilling out after a long, hot day with this delicious iced tea recipe from Wholefoodsmarket. Serves 8.
- Put 6 cups water into a medium pot and bring to a boil.
- Remove from the heat, add teabags, cover and steep 6 to 7 minutes. Discard teabags.
- Meanwhile, purée half of the peaches and blueberries with honey in a food processor or blender until smooth; transfer to a large pitcher with remaining fruit. (Alternatively, muddle fruit in pitcher with a wooden spoon.)
- Add 3 cups ice cubes to pot with hot tea and stir until melted; pour tea into pitcher with fruit.
- Serve immediately over ice, or chill until ready to serve.