Step 1 - Make your Laager Rooibos Simple Syrup
- In a small pot, bring the water, sugar and tea bags to a boil for a minute.
- Reduce to a simmer until the liquid is reduced to half.
- Remove the teabags and set the syrup aside to cool.
Step 2 - Make your Laager Rooibos Ice Cubes
- Pour boiling water over the tea bags and set aside to brew for 5 - 7 minutes.
- Once cooled completely, fill a whole ice tray (12 blocks) with the liquid.
- Put in the freezer and leave until completely frozen.
Step 3 - Make your Mojito
- In a tall glass, add the ice, syrup, mint and lime.
- Muddle with a spoon until the glass is icy - add more ice if necessary.
- Top with tonic water and garnish with more mint.