Studies have shown that Rooibos tea can assist with alleviating acne and improve the well-being of your skin. We go beyond the cup to bring you these simply beauty regimes to get you one step closer to healthier looking skin.
- Add one Laager Rooibos teabag to a cup of boiled water and let it steep for 15 minutes.
- Add in 30ml of apple cider vinegar and leave it to cool.
- Once it has cooled, add it to a glass jar and store it in the fridge.
- When you’re ready to tone your skin, stir the mix, moisten some cotton wool and apply it gently to your skin.
Rooibos Face Mask:
- Simply mix a warm cup of strong Laager Rooibos tea, one teaspoon of apple cider vinegar and two teaspoons of raw oats.
- Let it cool until it becomes lukewarm, apply it all over your face and lie down.
- Keep it on for at least 15 minutes before rinsing it off with lukewarm water.
- To dry your face, gently press down with a hand towel.
- In a large bowl, add in 750ml of hot water and three Laager Rooibos teabags.
- Let the tea brew for 5 minutes.
- Drape a towel over your head and gently lean over the bowl, allowing the steam to open and cleanse your pores for up to 10 minutes.
- Once you’re done, rinse your face with cold water.
- Add a strong pot of Laager Rooibos to your bath.
- Alternatively, add three Laager Rooibos teabags (or three teaspoons of loose leaves) to hot water in the bath and allow them to brew for five minutes. Then add some cold water.
- Soak for as long as possible.
- This is great for itchy skin, sunburn, or any allergic skin condition.