Recipe by Tebo & Lebo Ndala
- To make Rooibos honey: in a saucepan, boil the teabags and sugar in water until all the sugar dissolves and the liquid is halved. Set aside to cool and slightly thicken. Discard teabags.
- Pre-heat oven to 200°C.
- Lay the halved butternuts on a prepared baking tray. Score the butternuts with a knife lengthways and sideways to make blocks (don’t slice all the way through).
- Drizzle olive oil onto the butternut. Season with the peppers and paprika and drizzle the Rooibos honey on top
- Bake in the oven for 35-40 minutes / until cooked all the way through.
- Garnish with parsley and lime and serve.