There are so many recipes that you could switch up and infuse a lovely Laager Rooibos flavour into. The duo that is Lebo&Tebo from ‘With Love From The Twins’ created this perfect festive season pudding using the new WILD CHERRY AND CRANBERRY ROOIBOS variant.
APPLE + BERRY PIE
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees C.
- Place apple, lemon juice and 1 cup sugar, LAAGER WILD CHERRY & CRANBERRY ROOIBOS TEA in pan over low heat.
- Stir for 3 minutes till sugar dissolves.
- Cool then stir through berries.
- Transfer to a 1.25 litre baking dish. Set aside.
- Place flour, baking powder and remaining sugar in a bowl.
- Pour egg mix into dry ingredients. Whisk well to form smooth batter.
- Pour over the fruit, then bake for 30-35 minutes until golden and firm to touch.
- Dust with icing sugar.
- Serve with Ice Cream!!