This must be the ultimate combination – Laager Rooibos tea, champagne and a party! Could it get any better? Add this party punch to your drinks table this weekend!
- 1 litre of water
- 4 Laager Rooibos teabags
- 160g white sugar
- 1litre of fresh orange juice
- 1litre of pineapple juice
- 1 bottle of Champagne (sparkling wine)
- Crushed ice
- 1 orange, thinly sliced
- Fresh mint
- In a large pot on a medium to low heat, heat up 1litre of water. Add in the 4 Laager Rooibos teabags and gently let it simmer for 5 minutes. Remove the teabags, add in 160g of white sugar and stir until all the sugar has dissolved. Once it has dissolved, decant the mix into a large jug and set it aside to cool.
- Once the sugar tea mix has cooled, add in the orange and pineapple juice and store it in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Once it has chilled, add in the sparkling wine and crushed ice.
- Before serving, garnish with orange slices and fresh mint.
- Before adding in the champagne, crushed ice and garnish, you can decant the mix into a large punch bowl or drink dispenser.
- Store the champagne in the fridge overnight to keep it cool.