- Take 1/4 Cup milk and sprinkle gelatin on top, allow gelatin to absorb the liquid.
- In the meantime, heat the remaining milk in a saucepan with the teabags.
- Bring the milk to a gentle simmer, add the softened gelatin and mix in until it has dissolved. Add vanilla and honey, stir to combine.
- Remove the milk from the saucepan, stir in the Greek yogurt.
- Divide mixture into 6 glasses and refrigerate for a minimum of four hours.
- For the blueberry sauce, place the sugar and blueberries in a saucepan and simmer until the sugar is completely dissolved and the blueberries become saucy. Set aside and cool.
- Spoon mixture over set panna cotta.