- 6 Tetley Mint flavouredGreen teabags
- 8 cups of chopped and seeded watermelon
- 6 cups of boiled water
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- ½ a cup fresh mint leaves
- Additional fresh mint sprigs, for garnish
- Puree the watermelon in a blender until smooth, then strain the puree through a fine mesh sieve into a large jug. Place it in the fridge to cool.
- Pour 6 cups of boiled water into a large jug. Add in the Tetley Mint flavouredGreen teabags, the honey and let it steep for 5 minutes before removing the teabags.
- Add in the fresh mint leaves and place it in the fridge to cool for an hour. Once the tea has cooled, strain out the mint leaves and pour in the cooled watermelon juice.
- Stir until well combined and serve in a tall glass with ice and fresh mint sprigs.
If you don’t have a blender, use a fine meshed sieve. Place a few watermelon cubes onto the sieve and push it down using the back of a spoon. Continue until all the watermelon cubes have been pushed through the fine meshed sieve. Once done, pour the watermelon juice through the sieve again.