Watermelon and Mint Soda Floats
- 2 x Tetley Mint Flavoured Green Tea bags
- 125ml boiling water
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2kg watermelon, skin removed and chopped
- 4 scoops sorbet of your choice
- 375ml sparkling apple or grape juice, chilled
- Mint leaves, to garnish
- Place the tea bags in a jug and pour over the boiling water. Allow to steep for 2 minutes then remove the tea bags, stir in the honey and allow to cool completely.
- Place the watermelon in a blender and blend until smooth. Strain through a sieve.
- Combine the watermelon and cooled tea and divide between 4 glasses. Place a scoop of sorbet in each glass and top up with the chilled juice.
- Garnish with mint leaves and enjoy!