- Bring the water to a simmer in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Add the Tetley Pure Green tea bags, then remove from heat and set aside to steep, covered for 5 minutes.
- Once cooled, squeeze the tea bags to release as much liquid as possible, then discard.
- Place the cooled tea, almond milk and spinach in a blender, then purée until smooth.
- Add the peach, celery, avocado and honey and purée again until very smooth.
- Serve immediately.
- Substitute mango for the peaches.
- Avocados contain more potassium than bananas and they’re also loaded with healthy fats, protein and dietary fibre.
- Make a large batch of tea and keep it in the fridge for a quick and healthy smoothie. This is a delicious, dairy-free way to start the day.