- Place a small pot on high heat, add 2 cups of boiling water and then sit an enamel or heat resistant bowl on top.
- Place the chocolate in the bowl so it can slowly begin to melt.
- In the meantime, add a Tetley Mint flavoured Green Tea bag to half a cup of boiling water and set aside to steep (OPTIONAL: add 4 sprigs fresh mint).
- Once the chocolate starts to melt, slowly add in the fresh cream and stir continuously.
- Remove tea bag and add liquid to the melted chocolate and stir to combine, then remove from heat and stir in the vanilla essence and set aside to cool.
- Once cooled, refrigerate overnight.
- When set, use a spoon to scoop out the chocolate and shape by hand into the size of your desired truffle balls.
- Place in the freezer for 15 minutes to firm up.
- Drizzle with chocolate sauce, roll in cocoa powder, or garnish with fresh mint and serve immediately.