- 500g raspberries (frozen or fresh)
- 4 cups water
- 2 tablespoonsof honey
- 4 Lemon flavored Tetley Green Tea teabags
- Steep the teabags in a jug with 4 cups of boiling water for 5 minutes. Remove the teabags and pour the tea into a large saucepan. Add in the raspberries and boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally for 5 minutes.
- Remove the mix from the heat and pour it through a fine wire-mesh strainer into a bow. Using the back of a spoon, squeeze out the juice from the remaining fruit left in the wire-mesh.
- Add the liquid to a glass jug, stir in the honey, and allow it to cool before refrigerating.
- Let it chill for at least an hour. When you"re ready to serve, pour the raspberry green tea over ice, add in a few fresh raspberries and sprigs of mint.