Method - For the base
- Ground the almonds and oats in a food processor then set aside.
- Add the pitted dates and melted coconut oil/butter in the food processor and processes till you get a lump consistency
- Then add half of the oats and almonds mixture and pulse to combine.
- Add the remaining ground almonds and oats. Pulse till everything is well incorporated and comes in to a dough ball.
Method - For the Lemon Curd
- Take ½ cup coconut milk in a microwave safe bowl add two lemon tea bags inside and microwave for 30 seconds.
- Remove from the microwave.
- Remove the tea bags squeezing all the extract well.
- Add all of the ingredients for the curd to a saucepan along with the lemon tea infused coconut milk.
- Cook on medium heat stirring constantly till it gets thick.
- Once thick remove from stove.
- Let cool slightly to room temperature then pour in to prepared almond base.
- Let it set in the Fridge for a few hours.
- Decorate as desired serve cold.