- Pour the boiled water into a large jug, add in the Lemon flavoured Tetley Green teabags and the fresh mint leaves. Set it aside to steep for 15 minutes.
- While the tea is steeping, heat the sugar and fresh lemon juice in a small sauce pan until the sugar has dissolved and the liquid becomes clear. Set it aside.
- Once the tea has steeped, remove the teabags and strain out the mint leaves. Stir in the lemon sugar mix and place it in the fridge to cool.
- When your iced tea has completely cooled, add in the cup of rum, the fresh mint leaves and lemon slices.
- Serve over ice and if you like, you can add on extra garnish.