- Steep the Tetley Green tea in a cup and set it aside to cool.
- Add 1 frozen banana (sliced), 1 teaspoon beetroot powder and 1 cup of frozen Strawberries into a high power blender. Add half a cup of Tetley Boost Green tea into the blender and process until it is a smooth thick puree.
- Pour the smoothie evenly into 2 glasses until it's half full then place in the fridge.
- Rinse the blender.
- Combine the leftover Tetley Boost Green Tea, frozen banana, pineapple and grated ginger in the blender and blend until smooth.
- Remove the glasses from the fridge and pour the pineapple layer on top. Garnish as desired and enjoy.