- Slice the ginger into thick pieces and add to water in a medium sized saucepan over high heat.
- Add 2 Tetley Lemon flavoured Green Tea bags and honey and stir.
- Reduce heat and add thinly sliced lemon, then allow to simmer for 10 minutes and remove pot from heat.
- Pour the liquid into a sieve over a jug, then set aside to cool for 5 minutes (discard the rest of the ingredients).
- Pour into popsicle holders, add sticks and then pop into freezer for 4 hours or overnight.
- When frozen, sit inside a medium sized bowl and pour boiling water around the moulds to loosen.
- Remove from moulds and serve immediately.
(OPTIONAL: Make any flavour tea and pour boiling water halfway then sit the popsicles and let it melt into the tea)
Recipe from https://www.instagram.com/theearthycook/