Method - For the crust:
- Combine the almond flour, oats, baking powder, salt, egg, butter and honey together in a bowl and mix well to combine.
- Divide the mixture into a greased silicone muffin mould, pushing well into the sides and creating a well in the center of each mould.
- Place into a preheated 180C oven for 10-12 minutes or until golden. Remove once baked and allow to cool.
Method - For the apple filling:
- Place the apples, Tetley Teabags, cinnamon, boiling water and honey in a microwaveable bowl.
- Microwave on high for 3-4 minutes or until lightly poached. Remove the apples from the poaching liquid (reserving the liquid).
- Reduce the green tea apple liquid in a small saucepan for 5 minutes until sticky and reduced and mix with the poached apples.
- Spoon apples into the baked crust cups, top with Greek yoghurt and drizzle with honey.