We’ve added a Tetley Green tea twist to mint pesto that you will love. This Green Tea and mint pesto will go perfectly with your lamb dish, drizzled over a salad or enjoyed with fresh artisan bread.
- 1 cup of fresh mint leaves
- 1 cup of fresh cilantro
- 4 tbsp. of toasted almonds
- 3/4 cup of extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 Tetley Green teabag
- ½ a cup of feta cheese, crumbed (optional)
- Salt and ground black pepper
- Cut open the Tetley Green teabag and pour the tea into a food processor.
- Add in the mint, cilantro and toasted almonds. While slowly adding in the oil, pulse until a thin paste forms.
- Remove the pesto from the food processor and place it into a large bowl. Add in the crumbed feta and mix until well combined. Season with salt and pepper to taste.