Soothing Citrus & Ginger Green Rooibos Tea
Feeling under the weather? Lemon and ginger are known to help alleviate flu symptoms – helping you feel better!
- 6 cups of water
- 8 slices of lemon peels
- Peeled fresh ginger, thinly sliced
- 3 Citrus & Ginger Green Rooibos teabags
- Lemon slices
- In a large saucepan bring the water, lemon slices and ginger to a boil. Reduce the heat and let it simmer for 10 minutes. Remove the lemonslices and ginger from the saucepan.
- Place the Citrus & Ginger Green Rooibos teabags into thesaucepan and let it steep for 5 minutes. Remove the teabags, squeezing gently.
- Serve immediately, with a teaspoon of honey and a slice of lemon.