Tetley Fruit Smoothie
Why not try out our Tetley Fruit Smoothie recipe featuring Tetley Original? Perfect for a hot summer’s day when you’re in need of a cool-down.
Ingredients – Serves 4
- 4 Tetley teabags (regular or decaffeinated)
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup cranberry juice
- 1 cup bananas, sliced
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
- 2 T. honey
- Optional: blueberries to garnish
- Steep tea bags in boiling water for 5 minutes.
- Remove and strain tea bags.
- Cool tea by adding ice to increase the total volume to 1 cup.
- Pour chilled tea into blender and add cranberry juice, bananas, raspberries, strawberries, and honey.
- Blend until smooth.
- If needed, chill for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Pour into 4 equal glasses, top with blueberries (optional) and serve.