Tea4Kidz+ Apple & Berry infused crunchies
|4 teabags||Tea4Kidz+ Apple & Berry flavoured Rooibos|
|375 ml (1 ½ cups)||Raw oats|
|250 ml (1 cup)||Coconut|
|250 ml (1 cup)||Flour|
|125 ml (1/2 cup)||Soft brown sugar|
|5 ml (1 teaspoon)||Bicarbonate of soda|
|125 ml (½cup)||Butter, melted|
|30 ml (2 tablespoons)||Golden syrup|
|60 ml||Boiling water|
|250 ml (1 cup)||Blueberries, fresh or frozen|
- Open 3 of the teabags and combine the tea leaveswith the oats, coconut, flour, sugar and bicarbonate of soda. Discard the empty teabags.
- Mix and make a well in the centre.
- Place the remaining teabag in the boiling water and allow to steep for a few minutes. Squeeze with a spoon and remove the teabag. Add the butter, golden syrup, and tea to the well.
- Mix and knead together. Add the blueberries.
- Put mixture in a baking tray and flatten. Use the back of a tablespoon to smooth but don’t squash the blueberries.
- Bake at 150°C for +/- 20 min or until golden brown.
- Cut while still hot. Allow to cool and harden.