Laager Rooibos Infused Tea Cake
- 1 cup cake mix (raisin mix)
- 1 cup Rooibos Tea
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 Tbls dessicated coconut
- 150 g butter
- ½ tsp vanilla essence
- 2 ½ cup flour
- 1 tsp bicarb of soda
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C. Grease a cake tin.
- Boil fruit, sugar, tea, coconut, butter and vanilla together for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the stove and cool.
- When lukewarm, gradually add flour and bicarb. Fold gently to mix.
- Put into prepared cake tin. Bake in the oven till knife is inserted into centre and comes out clean.