Laager Rooibos Crepes
All you need is 30 minutes and 6 ingredients! Put your crepe flipping skills to the test and whip up a batch of golden delicious Laager Rooibos infused crepes for your family.
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- ½ a cup of milk
- ½ a cup of Laager Rooibos tea (no added milk or sugar)
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- 2 tablespoons of butter, melted
- In a measuring jug, pour in 125ml of boiling water and one Laager Rooibos teabag. Let it steep for 5 minutes, remove the teabag and let it cool until it reaches room temperature.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour and eggs. Gradually add in the milk, Laager Rooibos tea and stir until well combined. Add in the salt, melted butter and beat until smooth.
- Heat a lightly oiled large frying pan over medium heat. Slowly pour the batter onto the frying pan – be sure not to pour too much as crepes are supposed to be thin. Tilt the pan in a circular motion so that the batter can coat the pan evenly.
- Cook the crepe until it starts to form bubbles, for roughly 1 – 2 minutes, before flipping it over to cook the other side.