Having friends over this weekend? Why not put your skills to the test and whip up this creamy Tetley Tea infused tart.
- 2 Tetley Premium Blend teabags
- 100ml of boiling water
- 2 cups of pouring cream, whipped
- 2 cups of double-cream plain yoghurt
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla essence
- 80g of brown sugar
- 300g of tennis biscuits, crushed
- cinnamon to sprinkle on the top
- Steep the teabags in the boiling water for 5 minutes before removing the teabags and letting it cool to room temperature.
- In a large bowl whip up the cream until it starts to form soft peaks.Gently mix in theTetley Tea, yoghurt, vanilla essence and sugar.
- Lightly grease a large casserole dish before you begin to layer your ingredients. Start with sprinkling some crushed tennis biscuits at the bottom of the dish. Next, spoon some of the cream mix over the biscuits and repeat. Continue until you have used up all the space in your dish and ingredients. Be sure to end with a layer of cream mix on top. Finish it off by sprinkling cinnamon over the entire surface.
- Leave it to chill in the fridge for 2 hours or once set before digging in.