(Makes 12 bundts)
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C.
- In a medium sized pot bring 250 ml milk to a simmer, then turn the heat down.
- Add 3 Tetley Earl Grey teabags, stirring constantly for 5 minutes, to allow the tea to infuse the milk, then remove the teabags and set pot aside to cool.
- Cream* the butter and sugar until aerated.
- In two separate bowls, sift dry ingredients together in one bowl and mix eggs and vanilla extract in the other.
- Add half the dry and half the wet ingredients to a mixing bowl and mix.
- Once combined, add in the rest of the mixture.
- Divide mixture equally into bundt tins and bake in the oven for 40 minutes.
- For the icing, mix all ingredients into a thin paste.
- Once bundt cakes have cooled completely, drizzle with icing and serve.
*Creaming butter is the process of mixing butter and sugar together to create a soft and creamy state for use in baking. It's a common skill in baking that ensures even distribution of the butter through the cake mixture.
Base recipe from www.delish.com