Sweet Lemon, Rosemary and Tetley Iced Tea
- 5 Tetley teabags
- 1 ½ cups of sugar
- 1 ½ cups of water
- Peel from one lemon
- 2 sprigs of fresh rosemary
- 6 cups of boiled water
- 2 cups of cold water
- Lemon slices and fresh rosemary sprigs for garnish
- Using a small knife, carefully slice the peel off a lemon and set it aside with the fresh rosemary sprigs.
- Add the sugar and water to a small saucepan and bring it to a boil before adding in the lemon peel and rosemary sprigs. Let the mix boil until the sugar has dissolved and it starts to form a syrup-like texture.
- Pour the syrup mixture into a container and place it in the fridge to cool.
- In a large jug, add in the Tetley teabags, pour in the boiled water and leave it to steep for 5 minutes before removing the teabags.
- Place a fine meshed sieve over your jug and pour the cooled syrup mixture in to catch the lemon peel and rosemary. Add in the cold water and stir until well combined.
- To serve immediately, fill the jug up with ice and garnish it with a sprig of rosemary and lemon slices.
Mint, Berries and Tetley Iced Tea
- 6 Tetley teabags
- 4 cups of boiled water
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 3 cups of fresh berries
- Fresh mint
- In a large jug, add in the 4 cups of boiled water, honey and the Tetley teabags. Set it aside to steep for 15 minutes before removing the teabags.
- In a blender, puree your fresh berries. Once pureed, strain the berries through a fine meshed sieve into a large jug. Add in the tea and stir until well combined.
- Add in ice and enjoy!
If you don’t have a blender to puree your berries, you canadd the berries in whole or replace with 2 cups of mixed berry juice instead.