Why not try out our Tetley Fruit Smoothie recipe featuring Tetley Original? Perfect for a hot summer’s day when you’re in need of a cool-down.
- Steep tea bags in boiling water for 5 minutes.
- Remove and strain tea bags.
- Cool tea by adding ice to increase the total volume to 1 cup.
- Pour chilled tea into blender and add cranberry juice, bananas, raspberries, strawberries, and honey.
- Blend until smooth.
- If needed, chill for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Pour into 4 equal glasses, top with blueberries (optional) and serve.