Rooibos Cranberry & Wild Cherry Tea-Tini
- 6 Tetley Green Tea bags
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and crushed
- 60 ml (¼ cup) soy sauce
- 4 cm piece ginger, peeled, finely grated
- 30ml (2 tbsp) honey
- 200 g packet udon noodles
- 120 g (1 cup) frozen peas
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets
- ¼ cup coriander leaves
- Sprouts, to garnish
- Bring 1.5L of water to the boil in a large saucepan. Reduce heat to low, add in the green tea bags and let it simmer for 3 minutes. Remove the tea bags and discard.
- Add in the garlic, soy sauce and ginger to the saucepan and bring it to boil on high heat.
- Add in the noodles, peas and broccoli and boil for 3 minutes, until the noodles are cooked and the vegetables are just tender.
- Ladle the broth into four large bowls and serve topped with fresh coriander leaves and sprouts.