Green Tea and Pea Soup
This creamy green tea and pea soup is the ideal dish to keep you warm on those cold nights.
- ½ a cup of Tetley Green Tea
- 1 cup of frozen peas
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- In a large pot, add in a teaspoon of coconut oil into a pan and crush in the garlic clove.
- Pour in your peas and saut© until fully defrosted.
- Transfer to a blender. Add in the coconut milk, Tetley Pure Green Tea, lemon juice and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Pulse until smooth and creamy.
- Pour the mix back into your pot to heat.
- Once ready, serve and enjoy.