Apple Green Tea and Cinnamon Overnight Oats
- ¾ cup quinoa, cooked
- 2 x Tetley Apple Flavoured Green Tea bags
- 250ml boiling water
- 125ml (1/2 cup) plain Greek-style yoghurt, plus extra for serving
- 125ml (1/2 cups) milk (or almond milk)
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) honey, plus extra for serving
- 5ml (2 tsp) ground cinnamon
- 5ml (½ tsp) nutmeg
- 125ml (1/2 cup) oats
- 1 green apple, peeled, cored and grated plus extra slices to garnish
- 60ml (1/4 cup) pumpkin seeds, plus extra for serving
- 60ml (1/4 cup) raisins or sultanas
- Place the cooked quinoa in a medium-sized bowl.
- Place the tea bags in a jug and pour over the freshly boiled water. Allow to steep for 2 minutes then remove the tea bags and allow to cool.
- Add the cooled tea to the quinoa with the rest of the ingredients and stir to combine. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Serve topped with extra yoghurt, honey and seeds and garnished with freshly sliced apple.