- Terms and Conditions
- All persons (“Participants”) entering the Joekels Promotion (“Promotion”) agree that the promotion rules as set out in these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) are binding to them.
- This Joekels Promotion offer runs from 1 August 2018 – 31 January 2019 after which date the promotion will automatically lapse.
- Nature of the Reward Services
- These terms and conditions cover the Reward Services (“Reward”) that we source for you from our partners and which are embedded on your qualifying account. The promoter of these REWARD is TLC Marketing Worldwide a proprietary Limited (Registration Number 2010/011691/07), a private company duly incorporated in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa with its registered address at 1st Floor, Block F, 150 Linden Road, Strathavon, Sandton, 2196 (“TLC”)
- By accessing these rewards, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and you consent to us sharing your personal data with: affiliates (means, in relation to TLC Marketing Worldwide, any entity Controlling, Controlled by or under common Control with TLC Marketing Worldwide from time to time;) and suppliers for purposes of this REWARD . These terms and conditions apply in addition to the terms and conditions applicable to the qualifying account. If there is a conflict between the terms and conditions applicable to the qualifying account or service and these terms and conditions, these terms and conditions will apply insofar as the REWARD are concerned.
- To enter the Promotion Participants must purchase a pack of Teeco 100s, Phendula 100s, or Tea Time 100s featuring the “CHAT or CHOW” rewards sticker and follow the instructions on the back of the sticker to redeem their reward.
- Participants who send through more than 10 codes may be asked for proof of purchase in the form of a tillslip. If a tillslip is not presented, any further rewards claimed by this participant may be rendered null and void. Please retain your till slip.
- Reward Services
The TLC Prize entitles the Participant either:
R20 Hungry Lion Voucher
- How to redeem your REWARD
R20 Hungry Lion Voucher :
- Should a Participant receive this prize option, a R20 Hungry lion voucher, the voucher pin will be sent through to the Participant via SMS. To redeem, the Participant should visit any Hungry lion outlet nationwide and present the voucher when paying. The voucher is valid for 1 month from receipt of pin. Partner terms and conditions apply, visit hungrylion.co.za
- R5 Airtime :
Should a Participant receive this prize option, a R5 Airtime voucher will be sent through to the Participant via SMS. To redeem the Participant must dial *120*120120*01*Insert Pin#. The airtime voucher is valid for 1 month from receipt of voucher. Standard Network Terms and Conditions apply.
- Customers are required to complete the customer journey in full in order to receive the reward, if the journey is not completed correctly and in full the reward will not be sent out to the customer. This is Non-negotiable.
- All REWARD are only redeemable in South Africa.
- TLC partners’ terms and conditions apply to each REWARD.
- The REWARD are strictly subject to the availability of the participating TLC partner
- REWARD cannot be redeemed for cash in part or whole and are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Should the REWARD not be utilized for whatever reason, it will be forfeited. No negotiations will be entered into.
- You are responsible for any loss, injury, damage or death (if applicable) caused to or at the TLC Partner Venue(s) during his/her time spent there.
- TLC, its agents and distributors accept no responsibility and it will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate you, or accept any liability for:
- any inability by you to correctly use or not use this TLC benefits; or
- the lack of quality or any other aspect of any service which is or should be provided at any venue(s), nor will any of them be liable for any personal loss or injury occurring at any venue(s).
- TLC is not responsible for any REWARD misrepresentation (written or verbal) on warranties by anyone/group other than TLC.
- TLC, its agents and distributors do not guarantee the quality and/or availability of the services offered by the TLC partners and cannot be held liable for any resulting personal loss or damage. Your statutory rights are unaffected.
- TLC reserve the right to withdraw this REWARD in the event of force majeure such as war, earthquakes, disasters, calamities or similar circumstances, in which travel to such destinations is not advisable. Where possible notice will be provided.
- TLC reserves the right to vary these terms should the need arise.
- Exclusions and other important terms
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to, or must be understood to, unlawfully restrict, limit or avoid any rights or obligations, as the case may be, created for either you or TLC in terms of the Consumer Protection Act, 68 of 2008 (“CPA”).
- You access the REWARD entirely at your own risk. By reading and accepting these Terms and Conditions, you give consent to these risks and hereby indemnify and hold harmless Joekels, their directors, employees and agents of any and all liability pertaining to any damage, cost, injuries and losses of whatever nature sustained as a result of your redemption of the benefits and related events and activities, save where such damage, cost, injuries and losses are sustained as a result of the gross negligence or willful misconduct of any of the indemnified parties.
- TLC reserves the right to terminate the benefits at any time. In the event of such termination, you agree to waive any rights that you may have in terms of the benefits and acknowledge that you will have no recourse against TLC Marketing Worldwide, its advertising agencies, advisers, suppliers and nominated agents.
- By accessing these REWARD in accordance with its terms, you acknowledge that the REWARD will be managed in accordance with the provisions of the CPA. You undertake to expeditiously do all things necessary to enable TLC Marketing Worldwide to comply with their obligations under the CPA including, but not limited to providing such personal information as may be required in order to facilitate handing over the REWARD.
- TLC reserve the right to vary these Terms and Conditions by providing notice of such change. Any queries in this regard and a copy of these Terms and Conditions can be obtained by emailing us on Joekels@tlcrewards.com or call 011 676 7779. Operating hours are from Monday to Friday 08:30 – 4:30pm, excluding weekends and Public Holidays.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa.